Saturday, June 4, 2016

Psychics Thriving in Asheville, NC


Have you ever been to a place where you've felt as though everyone knew everyone.  Perhaps a faint smile acknowledgement, a quiet nod, or a sense of familiarity.  Many places felt familiar to me, however, Asheville and Cherokee North Carolina specifically have a psychic connect and pilgrimage of people with a sixth sense.

When I  lived in Pennsylvania my ability was few and far between but in Asheville I personally know five psychics.  A relief knowing that there were others like me with the same ability.  Some see us as freaks of nature.  Stating no one but God should have the ability of divine insight and guidance.  I reply, "Perhaps God is the ultimate psychic - just a thought."  To which they reply, "What?"  That's when I just nod and walk away.  Bless their hearts.

People who've had readings done know that even in the age of Social Media and Google information,  if they are read by a true psychic, we tell them things that NO ONE except them, their family, or deceased relatives know.  Example: Their first grade teacher's daughter/son names. Or, the actual town their best friend was born instead of the town she or he lists on their resume.  This is what I like to call tapping in to astral energy.

Asheville, in my opinion, a vortex for people with this unique gift.  As well as being the top city for Micro-Beers and Breweries, our little town nestled in the Blue Ridge Mountains probably has more psychics than locally brewed beers.

As a psychic I feel at home and at peace here.  If you think you have a gift or you know you do, plan a trip to Asheville!  You'll feel and see what I mean.  And don't forget to sample our local beer while you're here!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for your information, it was really very helpfull.. visit my official site

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so welcome Chansara! Having this gift was not always easy especially as a child. But I've found (being part Cherokee) this area is very spiritual and comforting for people with our ability. Thanks for stopping buy Double Take Readings! -Deb

      Delete